Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Product Review- Smashbox Bronze Lights in Suntan Matte

Smashbox Bronze Lights Review
Smashbox Bronze Lights Review

Smashbox Bronze Lights Review

 

Smashbox Bronze Lights Review 

 

From the Brand:    This bronzer perfects skin while creating a beautiful warm, matte glow.

Retails for:   $29.00

Where to Buy:    Smashbox.com, Sephora Stores, Sephora.com, Ulta Stores, Ulta.com

My Thoughts:   This is the brand of bronzer I use every time I apply my makeup to give me an even naturally looking tanned look.  Even in winter, I know that I can add a touch of color to my skin without looking orange or shimmery.  I love that it's matte.  It adds color and looks so natural on my skin.  It can also be used to contour, but I prefer the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder instead since it's a bit darker.  I use the two in conjunction to give dimension to my face and sculpt my cheekbones.  My favorite brush to apply is the Bronzer Brush by Clinique, since it's huge and fluffy.  There are two shades, Suntan and Sunkissed.  I believe the Suntan (which is the shade I use) is the cooler of the two.  The website lists the Suntan as a deep bronze with the Sunkissed a soft bronze.  It's been a while since I've seen the two side by side, but I remember that one of them is slightly cooler (pinker) with the other being more warm (golden). 

Final Verdict: I'm a huge fan of this bronzer.  It adds believable color without tons of shimmer that makes it look like "bronzer" has been applied to your skin.

 

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that bronzer looks great. I have to admit that it's one product that I never know how to apply!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...